This question has been flagged

Hello Odoo Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding a customization issue I am facing in Odoo CRM, specifically related to the naming convention of opportunities.

I run a construction business and utilize Odoo on-site with a licensed version. As part of our lead management process, we have a "Project" form through which potential clients provide details about their projects, including their contact information.

Upon submission of this form, an opportunity is created in Odoo CRM. However, I've encountered an obstacle with the naming convention of these opportunities. Currently, when an opportunity is created, it takes the name from the "Subject" parameter provided in the form.

What I aim to achieve is to customize the naming convention so that the opportunity name follows this format: "Last Name/Postal Code/City".

For instance, if a lead named John Doe submits a project from Paris with a postal code of 75001, I want the opportunity name to be "Doe/75001/Paris".

I have explored the Odoo settings but couldn't find a straightforward way to implement this customization. Therefore, I am seeking guidance and assistance from the community on how to achieve this desired naming convention for opportunities in Odoo CRM.

Any insights, suggestions, or guidance on how to accomplish this customization would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Yann.

Discard